“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm and has made over $1 billion. Special K talked about the movie and Gary With Da Tea is ready for this entire excitement for the movie to be over. “Ghetto Black Panther” featuring Cardi B, Chris Tucker and others might be in it.
He also talked about how people want to open new strip clubs based upon the movie. Special K believes that Octavia Spencer, TD Jakes and several other celebrities will open a Pig Foot Palace, but it might not be welcomed in Wakanda. What do you think about these ideas?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dinah Jane Drops Solo Single “Bottled Up” Feat. Ty Dolly $ign [LISTEN]
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
- Who Needs The NFL? Colin Kaepernick Will Receive Medal From Harvard
- Welp! ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Star Tommie Lee Sentenced To 48 Hours In Jail For DUI
- “Backin It Up” Adds Cardi B To The Growing List Of Celebs Channeling Lil Kim
- Former NBA Player And Fellow Georgetown Prep Alum Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Kind Of
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo4 of 8
5. Black Panther in Conversation5 of 8
6. Black Panther in Conversation6 of 8
7. Black Panther in Conversation7 of 8
8. Black Panther in Conversation8 of 8
How “Black Panther” Is Sparking Other Celebrities To Create Businesses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com