The R&B God’s must be listening to fans because Marsha Ambrosius and Musiq Soulchild just delivered a masterpiece. The song is all about things men and women do in relationships that can sometimes be frustrating. Their voices blend perfectly together in this duet and it leaves fans wanting more.
Musiq in the songs says, “Speak your mind don’t assume I can ready your mind,” and Ambrosius comments back about him leaving the toilet seat up. This song describes good and bad times, but still being able to fight for the person you love. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
RELATED: Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Samuel L Jackson Chimes In On Drake vs Kanye West “It’s Not Like The Old Days” | Extra Butter
- Vitamin of The Day: In Order To Receive A Blessing You Must Give Thanks
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s Government Social Media Rant Gets The Attention of Two Senators
- Stevie Wonder Fired DL Hughley From His First Radio Job & 4 Other Things We Learned From DL Hughley’s RadioFacts Interview
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- We Can All Stop With The 10 Year Challenge Now Because Mariah Carey Won
- Gary’s Tea: Tokyo Toni Is Getting Married, Lauren Sánchez Dating Rap Sheet Is Pulled Out & More
- Cardi B For President? Drops Twerking Video And Shuts Down Trump All In 24 Hours
- The FEDS Already In Atlanta Before Super Bowl Trying To Stop Human Trafficking
Marsha Ambrosius & Musiq Soulchild “For Better For Worse” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com