The R&B God’s must be listening to fans because Marsha Ambrosius and Musiq Soulchild just delivered a masterpiece. The song is all about things men and women do in relationships that can sometimes be frustrating. Their voices blend perfectly together in this duet and it leaves fans wanting more.
Musiq in the songs says, “Speak your mind don’t assume I can ready your mind,” and Ambrosius comments back about him leaving the toilet seat up. This song describes good and bad times, but still being able to fight for the person you love. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
RELATED: Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- Juan Conde & Katie P. Celebrate Radio Roots With King Tutt
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- 804 Sessions: St. LeMoor Performs “Fee Fi Fo Fum” Live
- Vitamin Of The Day: Stop Lying To Yourself
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- Former Lawrence Central Star Kyle Guy Declares For NBA Draft
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Offset Releases ‘Clout’ Music Video
Marsha Ambrosius & Musiq Soulchild “For Better For Worse” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com