Rickey Smiley has a message on his heart for the kind-hearted folks out there who are constantly ending up in the position of counselor to everyone around them. While it’s good to help out others, it’s important to do so within reason. Often, the kind folks don’t know how to say no when they really want to, or get pressured into taking care of folks, or carrying burdens they really shouldn’t.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Helping friends and family out when you can is one thing. But if you often find that you’ve given everything you had and nobody is pouring anything back into your life, something’s gotta change. Click on the audio player to hear this important and inspiring message from this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Daniel of DVSN Talks “If I Get Caught” Reaction and Possible Remix
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Skin Care Tips for Females
- American Airlines Introduces the First All Black Female Airline Crew
- Florida Republicans Intentionally Discriminated Against Black Voters With Restrictive Election Laws, DOJ Rules
- Tank Shares Why ‘R&B Money’ Will Be His Last Album, Ongoing Battle With Hearing Loss & More.
Rickey Smiley On Understanding That You Can’t Counsel Everybody [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com