Source: Jason LaVeris / Getty
The internets were ablaze with conspiracy theories after mysterious 4:44 advertisements started popping up all over New York City earlier this week.
Now the big secret is revealed. The ads were a promotional campaign for a new film on Tidal, starring Mahershala Ali.
The movie, which will stream exclusively on Jay-Z‘s music platform, is loaded with heavy hitting talent including Danny Glover and Lupita Nyong’o.
The trailer is a bit ambiguous, but seeing that the project carries an NC-17 rating, we’re sure it’s going to be steamy.
Check out the trailer below:
Mahershala Ali And Wife Welcome A Baby Girl!
Mahershala Ali For GQ Is Everything And Proves The Good Lord Doth Provide
Sigh…Bill Maher Calls Himself A ‘House N-Word’ On HBO Show
Also On iPower 92.1/104.1 FM:
Stone Soul 2016 [PHOTOS]
6 photos Launch gallery
1. Behind the scenes interview with 112 & @djkingtutt804 . Check out the full interview on Facebook live!
1 of 6
2. Lil Kim just KILLED #stonesoulrva ! lighters up!!!
2 of 6
3. Paris Nicole and MadeInTYO
Source:Radio One Richmond
3 of 6
4. Paris Nicole getting ready for Stone Soul 2016
4 of 6
5. @dreezydreezy just finished up her interview with @camvseverything !!! #stonesoulrva
5 of 6
6. @yogottikom about to shut the city down #StoneSoulRVA
6 of 6