Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So the Quavo, Karrueche, Chris drama continues!
According to TMZ, Chris Brown feels betrayed by Migos member Quavo for going after his former girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
Sources say that Chris had both a business and personal relationship with Quavo, that including them collaborating on songs and Brown supporting Migos before their big break. Quavo was even invited to Brown’s home.
Despite the allegations, Hip Hop DX maintains that Brown is actually not in his feelings about the hooking up of his ex-girl and ex-friend.
The urban media outlet says in a quick “post-and-delete” on Instagram, Brown shot down the TMZ rumors by reposting a comment from Twitter.
See the post here.
So what do you think is Chris Brown really in his feelings about Karrueche and Quavo? Let us know in our poll below!
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Who Wouldn’t Love That, Right?” Mike Rhoades on Potentially Hosting A10 Tournament in March
- Angie Ange Shares Her Favorite Martin Luther King Jr. Quote Which Still Holds True Today