Relationship expert Dr. Tartt came through to the morning show to answer love questions and give some sound advice to listeners. He talked about preserving and building the intimacy in a relationship. But he’s not talking about in the bedroom- he’s talking about emotionally.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
All relationships go through a rut, Dr. Tartt explains, which makes the parties involved feel like the love is gone and there’s no hope for the relationship. But the truth is, you have to put in the work that will rebuild the love, because love is an active verb, not just a noun. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Famous Relationships That Could've Benefited From Being On 'Couples Therapy'
1. Big Sean and Ariana GrandeSource:AP 1 of 13
2. Matt Barnes and Gloria GovanSource:Matt Instagram 2 of 13
3. Khloe and Lamar OdomSource:PR Photos 3 of 13
4. Memphitz and Toya WrightSource:PR 4 of 13
5. Robin Thicke and Paula PattonSource:PR Photos 5 of 13
6. Jordin Sparks and Jason DeruloSource:Instagram 6 of 13
7. Phaedra Parks and Apollo NidaSource:PR Photos 7 of 13
8. Teresa and Joe GiudiceSource:AP 8 of 13
9. Mariah Carey and Nick CannonSource:PR Photos 9 of 13
10. Karrueche and Chris BrownSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Amber Rose and Wiz KhalifaSource:PR Photos 11 of 13
12. Ray Rice and Janay PalmerSource:AP 12 of 13
13. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Instagram 13 of 13