Dr. Collier was hanging out in-studio with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! He gave some crucial answers to listeners questions about health- both mental and physical, especially in the aftermath of the election. A woman asked what she should do after finding out that the people she works with are actually really racist, and Dr. Collier gave her some great tips on keeping it together around people whose views are harmful or offensive.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, Dr. Collier gave some tips for those who are about to start hitting the gym for the first time, and more! Check out this exclusive video to for all of those answers in this clip from the show!
Get more health and wellness tips here, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
11 People Who Were “Transracial” Before Rachel Dolezal
1. When Nick Cannon transformed into Connor it caused a stir, but he was really just being transracial.Source: 1 of 5
2. This little White girl is a strong Black woman. She been transracial.Source: 2 of 5
3. Nickelodeon’s Doug has a light-skinned girlfriend with blonde hair, a blue best friend, a father with green hair, and a pink mother with blue hair. Transracial.Source: 3 of 5
4. Eddie Murphy plays a White guy on several occasions, but here he is as Saul the Jewish Guy in “Coming To America.”Source: 4 of 5
5. Buckwild from “Flavor Of Love” went from sounding Black to White to sounding Black in one 2-minute clip.Source: 5 of 5
Dr. Collier’s Advice On Dealing With Racist Co-Workers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com