We’ve always admired Jay Z and Kanye West‘s bromance, but after some “TIDAL/Apple bullshit,” it seems the two have split. We’re only semi-acknowledging the rift, though, because we can’t go on in a world where ‘Ye isn’t the yin to Hov’s yang.
Sure, some things were said…out loud, on a stage, in front of millions of people…and now everyone knows how much Kanye despises hip-hop tug-of-war and, that after all this time, their kids have yet to have a play date – but Young Jeezy says it’s fixable.
So, c’mon bro:
One day soon, they’ll realize they were trippin’ and when that time comes, we won’t hold a grudge if they don’t. In honor of their looming bro-union, check out their best bro moments below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, MTV
Jay Z & Kanye West's Best Bro Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Jay, 'Ye, and their loved ones hit a star-studded 2016 MTV Video Music Awards after party.Source:Getty 1 of 6
2. Kanye and Jay Z enjoy an L.A. Lakers game.Source:Getty 2 of 6
3. Jay Z supporting Ye at the adidas Originals x Kanye West YEEZY SEASON 1 showSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. Hov & Ye mingling at the 2015 Grammy AwardsSource:Getty 4 of 6
5. Jay Z and Kanye bro out at the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy brunch.Source:Getty 5 of 6
6. Jay Z and Kanye West at the official TIDAL launch event.Source:Getty 6 of 6
Forget The Kanye West/Jay Z Feud With 20 Of Their Most Lovable Bro Moments was originally published on globalgrind.com