According to reports, Suge filed a lawsuit against Dre, claiming that he hired a hitman to kill him over Beats By Dre. The former Death Row Records CEO says he had a lifetime management deal with Dre, which entitled him to a 30 percent cut of Dre’s entertainment earnings, but when Beats came along, Suge alleges that Dre tried to cut him out, in part because of Apple.
Apple, who bought Beats from Dre, reportedly didn’t want its brand associated with Suge. The lawsuit says that Dre then decided to hire a hitman to kill Suge at 1 OAK during the 2014 VMAs weekend, but he recovered from being shot seven times in the abdomen. The suit also claims the L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. questioned a man named T-Money about the shooting, and he told investigators he was paid by Dre to kill Suge.
Suge is claiming that Dre and Universal, which produced Straight Outta Compton,paid Cle “Bone” Sloan $300,000, insinuating he would take care of the Suge problem. He’s also suing Dre, Apple, Universal and Tam’s Burgers in Compton, for unspecified damages, including 30 percent of Dre’s take from the Beats sale (which would equal around $300 million since Dre got $1 billion).
1. Suge has a laugh while participating in a little turn up.
1 of 34
2. The time he looked upset while taking a mugshot--rightfully so.
2 of 34
3. The time he seemed to be throwing shade while Tupac was not in the mood to take pics.
3 of 34
4. The time he looked genuinely perplexed.
4 of 34
5. The time he almost smiled for a pic.
5 of 34
6. The Death Row founder is seen minding his own business amidst a sea of photographers.
6 of 34
7. Sometimes a cubano is just that good.
7 of 34
8. The time he partied a little too hard.
8 of 34
9. The time he kept it cool while on the red carpet.
9 of 34
10. The time he rubbed shoulders with Benzino and Russell Simmons.
10 of 34
11. The time he almost threw up a peace sign.
11 of 34
12. When he got chummy and goofy with a lady friend.
12 of 34
13. The ironic moment he and Metta World Peace--then Ron Artest--threw up peace signs.
13 of 34
14. The time he thought he was too gangster to pull off a plaid shirt.
14 of 34
15. The time he helped his friend show off an ill chain.
15 of 34
16. The time he pointed to a guy.
16 of 34
17. And then did it again.
17 of 34
18. The time he was straight chillin'.
18 of 34
19. The time he finally showed off his pearly whites.
19 of 34
20. The time he did not understand.
20 of 34
21. The time he hung out and pointed at Kanye.
21 of 34
22. The time he winked at the camera.
22 of 34
23. The time he was just being Suge Knight.
23 of 34
24. The time he stared down his cigar.
24 of 34
25. And then was completely unbothered.
25 of 34
26. The time he cozied up to some ladies.
26 of 34
27. Then snuggled another lucky gal.
27 of 34
28. The time he towered over Jermaine Dupri.
28 of 34
29. The time he hung out with some brunettes.
29 of 34
30. Then played Santa to Tila Tequila.
30 of 34
31. The time he made this fashion choice.
31 of 34
32. The time he wore stripes.
32 of 34
33. That time he and Tupac hung out with Goodie Mob.
33 of 34
34. Back when Death Row Records was reigning supreme in Hip Hop.
34 of 34
Continue reading 34 Throwback Pics Of Suge Knight At His Least Threatening
34 Throwback Pics Of Suge Knight At His Least Threatening
Suge Knight's reputation usually precedes him — so much so that many people know more about his criminal history than his track record as a CEO.
The music exec has had a long history of menacing activity and is currently behind bars on an attempted murder charge. But it's not all guns and gangs with Suge. We rarely get to see the soft side of the father and businessman
Check out these throwback flicks of Suge Knight's least threatening moments.