Adrienne Bailon and her soon-to-be-hubby Israel Houghton seem to be dodging land mines left and right on their journey to the wedding day. Their relationship has been in and out of the headlines ever since Israel got together with Adrienne very soon after the end of his marriage to his first wife.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Now, rumors of his love children with another woman during his marriage are weighing on his present relationship, just as Adrienne reveals that the two of them are celibate until marriage. Will that work? Check out the exclusive video above to hear Gary With Da Tea explain more in this edition of Gary’s Tea!
TV Shows Cancelled Due To Controversy
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Sorority Sisters
Source:Sorority Sisters Facebook
1 of 12
2. Honey Boo Boo
2 of 12
3. The Cosby Show
3 of 12
4. Michael Sam's upcoming OWN reality show
4 of 12
5. Stephen Collins' '7th Heaven' reruns
5 of 12
6. Ceelo Green's 'The Good Life'
6 of 12
7. Bill Maher's 'Politically Incorrect'
7 of 12
8. Bill Cosby's upcoming NBC sitcom 'Cosby 77'
8 of 12
9. Paula Deen's 'Paula's Homecooking'
9 of 12
10. Basketball Wives Miami
10 of 12
11. Shawty Lo's 'All My Baby's Mama's'
11 of 12
12. 'Sorority Sisters'
12 of 12