Special K says the Oprah Winfrey Network is reaching with their newest venture, TV show called “Ponytail Rescue,” a counseling show for women.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Special K says the show aims to help women who have been scarred by their ponytails. Click on the audio player to hear more of this hilarious discussion on this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
RELATED: Oprah Winfrey On Overcoming “Greenleaf” Criticism From The Black Church [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Did You Know Oprah Had A “Secret Son” That Tried To Extort Money From Her?
RELATED: Special K: Shout Out To Christian Strippers Who Can Only Dance To Gospel Music [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Special K Gives Back To The Kids With Yo Mama Jokes [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
14 photos Launch gallery
1. The classic ’70s layered look.
1 of 14
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.
2 of 14
3. ’80s kween tresses.
3 of 14
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.
4 of 14
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.
5 of 14
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.
6 of 14
7. Layered and luminous.
7 of 14
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.
8 of 14
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.
9 of 14
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.
10 of 14
11. Nothing’s better than having a little bounce in your curl. A lot in Oprah’s case.
11 of 14
12. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.
12 of 14
13. Locks fit for a Queen.
13 of 14
14. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.
14 of 14