Kelly Clarkson has remained quiet amid growing allegations of infidelity about her husband, Brandon Blackstock. Blackstock, a talent manager, responded via Twitter. Unfortunately, his comments neither confirm nor deny the allegations.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
On Wednesday night, he retweeted a post from a follower where he responded, “But it make for great reading while on the shitter:) lol.”
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Finally, a verified Kelly Clarkson took to Twitter admonishing troublemakers with her comments, “Keep hearing random rumors of me & Brandon splitting or that’s he’s cheating on me. Stop with all the lying please #aintnobodygottimeforthat,” she tweeted.
Clarkson later mentioned the impact that the rumors were having on their children. “False rumors don’t bother me & Brandon but they do affect the lives of our 12 & 7 yr old. They’re kids & don’t get that people can print lies,” she wrote. Blackstock has a daughter and son from a previous marriage.
According to E! News, Blackstock’s ex-wife, Melissa Ashworth, even weighed in on the controversy vouching for Blackstock’s character and calling the rumors “silliness.”
Well there you have it, #aintnobodygottimeforthat!
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- The Lo Down: Eve Prepares For Parenthood At 42, Donald Trumps Alleged Golden Showers & More
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin