Big Keith and this week’s special guest Jared Fogle (aka “the Subway Guy”) took the message of smart driving and safety to Richmond’s Thomas Jefferson High School to introduce local students to the “W* 2 TXT” campaign that’s happening all over the country.
Local SUBWAY restaurants have joined with law enforcement to urge young drivers to wait to send text messages – or “W8 2 TXT” – when they are not behind the wheel. Traffic crashes are the leading cause of death for teen drivers.
For more information on the “W8 2 TXT” national campaign, visit the links below. Don’t forget to put those cell phones away while you’re behind the wheel. Safety first!
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Suge Knight Says 2Pac is “Not Really Dead” (Video)
- Buy Tickets To The Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
- The Dark Knight Rises (Official Trailer)
- Nicki Minaj On Being Single And Off Twitter
- Who Else Might Be Leaving The Real Housewives Of Atlanta?
- DMX Breaks Down Over His Mother Not Loving Him (Video)