The Virginia Department of Health is currently reporting that 391 people in Virginia have tested positive for COVID-19. This is an increase of 101 cases from the 290 cases that were reported on Tuesday.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The VDH indicates that 5,370 people have been tested for the virus in the Commonwealth. At this time there have been a total of 9 deaths.
The increased numbers come just two days after Governor Ralph Northam announced the closure of Virginia schools for the rest of the academic year.
Governor Northam addressed the rapid growth and his plans for the containment of the pandemic in the Commonwealth during today’s afternoon press conference.
More at the VDH’s website.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Galentine’s Day Giveaway! Enter The ULTIMATE Gal Pal V-Day Contest Today
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- NY School Apologizes For Marking Black History Month With Fried Chicken And Watermelon Lunch Menu
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks