The Virginia Department of Health is currently reporting that 391 people in Virginia have tested positive for COVID-19. This is an increase of 101 cases from the 290 cases that were reported on Tuesday.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The VDH indicates that 5,370 people have been tested for the virus in the Commonwealth. At this time there have been a total of 9 deaths.
The increased numbers come just two days after Governor Ralph Northam announced the closure of Virginia schools for the rest of the academic year.
Governor Northam addressed the rapid growth and his plans for the containment of the pandemic in the Commonwealth during today’s afternoon press conference.
More at the VDH’s website.
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- G.G. Townson On What It Took To Get Into Character For Her Role As Salt In The ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic [WATCH]
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Baseball Legend Hank Aaron Dies At 86