G Herbo was recently in RVA and he stopped by the iPower studios to chop it up with Tradia.
His new album, PTSD is currently getting praise from Hip Hop fans and critics alike.
In his latest project, G Herbo is transparent about his struggles with mental health, driving the point home that Post-traumatic stress disorder affects more than just veterans.
“I lean towards my fears,” he said while mentioning how he handles mental distress. A born leader, Herbo shares what it was like growing up and navigating the tough streets of Chicago.
Tradia went on to address the passing of Juice Wrld and the importance of standing in front of your problems.
See G Herbo address these topics and more in the interview above!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- 18th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- ASKING FOR A FRIEND: My Girlfriend Used To Date My Boss!
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Were Michigan Students Warned Of Danger By Mass Shooter, Ethan Crumbly Beforehand?