Just when rapper Kodak Black thought his legal woes were coming to an end, he’s been slapped with more gun charges.
Days after being sentenced to nearly four years in federal prison for weapons charges, the Miami-Dade Attorney’s office formally charged Kodak with two additional counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. If convicted Kodak could be facing 30 years for each charge!
The details of the new cases are currently still unfolding.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- Coors Light Is Sponsoring Litmas with DjSirRj on iPower 92.1 at 2pm Today!
- Lil Uzi Vert Accidentally Stabbed Himself In The Face