Netflix has decided to crack down on passwords sharing. This news comes as the streaming giant shared their quarterly earrings.
Netflix officials revealed they’ve been monitoring passwords that were entered from several locations and plan to crack down on this usage.
“We’ll continue to look at the situation and we’ll see those consumer-friendly ways to push on the edge of that,” said product chief Greg Peters.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Prep for Success: Drive-Thru School Supply Giveaway Aug 14th
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’