Wendy Williams is having to dish out some major coins to move on with her life. The radio and talk show host has agreed to pay $250,000 to her ex Kevin Hunter to help him find a new place to live.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Court documents in the two’s ongoing divorce, states that Kevin and Wendy came to an “interim financial agreement.”
Whew chile, that a nice bit of change to give to an ex.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Pittsburgh Bridge Collapses Ahead Of Biden Visit To Discuss Infrastructure Needs
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess