Wendy Williams is having to dish out some major coins to move on with her life. The radio and talk show host has agreed to pay $250,000 to her ex Kevin Hunter to help him find a new place to live.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Court documents in the two’s ongoing divorce, states that Kevin and Wendy came to an “interim financial agreement.”
Whew chile, that a nice bit of change to give to an ex.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee, Voting Rights Organizers Fight Back
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- City Boy J Explains Why He Called Out Mooski For Not Including Him In ‘Track Star” Video