Just a few days after releasing Kirk, DaBaby hit The Tonight Show’s stage, last night (September 30) to perform three tracks off the new project; “Into”, “Really” and “Bop”.
To help heat things up, the Charlotte, North Carolina rapper performed with The Roots and rapper Stunna 4 Vegas.
Check out the performance below.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Hip Hop Spot: Will Smith To Get Fit in YouTube Series + J. Cole Announces New Album Coming May 14th
- Workout Wednesday: Advanced Total Body Circuit With Jackie Paige
- George Jung, Inspiration Behind The Movie ‘Blow,’ Dead At 78
- Ruling: Facebook, Instagram Will Continue To Ban Trump