Here’s an alert for Virginia taxpayers! A special tax refund check is coming. The Virginia Department of Taxation expects to have the refund checks sent out to eligible taxpayers by mid-October. Qualifying individuals will get 110 dollars, and couples will get 220 dollars as part of the Virginia Tax Relief Refund program.
The Virginia Tax Relief Refunds are result of state legislation passed by the 2019 Virginia General Assembly in response to the federal Tax cuts and Jobs Act. Check your eligibility HERE.
5 Points On Being A Strong Black Man -- According To Common
1. Be man enough to celebrate women.Source:Instagram 1 of 5
2. Understand the importance of community.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Have the courage of your convictions.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Never hesitate to educate yourself and others.Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Recognize the power of love and how it shapes the worldSource:Instagram 5 of 5
Virginia Taxpayers! Your Tax Relief Refund Is Coming In October was originally published on kissrichmond.com