While the world was going in about the Trey Songz version of the Power intro song, the prince of VA had more important things to worry about. Songz has been fighting a lawsuit for an alleged assault that took place All-Star Weekend in 2018. He maintains his innocence.
According to Complex, those charges have now been dropped. In court documents, the alleged victim, Andrea Buera, told the judge that she has dropped all charges against the singer.
Since her decision, the court decided to take things a step further and dismissed the case with prejudice which prevents her from refiling her claims against Songz at a later date.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Richmond vs. Furman Cancelled Due To COVID Issue w/ Richmond Hoops
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- John Wall Writes Touching Letter To His DMV Family Before Departure
- Who’s Cappin?! Is Donald Trump Really Considering Pardoning His Children?!