Ouch! Things are not looking good for Young Thug. According to court docs, the Atlanta rapper, owes the state of Georgia $176,000 for unpaid taxes.
The unpaid tax bills are from 2014. If the bill is not paid, the state of Georgia will seize his assets.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- 2nd Street Festival Returns October 7-8 to Downtown Richmond
- 804 Sessions Presents: Itzwayne
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Meek Mill & Rick Ross Back Together With New Music!
- ‘American Idol’ Fan Favorite We Ani Talks Music, Skincare, And Silk Press Secrets
- Get Details On Kelly Rowland’s Glamourous Look For Paris Fashion Week
- Megan Thee Stallion Stars In New Mental Health Video
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks 'Run Richmond 16.19' with King Tutt
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Not Brenda Song! Jeezy’s New Boo, Jeannie Mai, Slammed For Fetishizing Black Men