Chicago born rapper, Chance the Rapper is taking a break from being on the road. The “Hot Shower” rapper announced on Instagram, late Monday, having to divide his time between being on the road and his family has been very “strenuous”.
Chance went on to say in the caption, his tour would kick back off on January 15, 2020.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- White Republican Wendy Rogers Accused Vernon Jones Of ‘Tap-Dancing.’ She’s Out Of Line…But She’s Right
- Who’s Cappin’: Tammy Rivera Is Called Out For Capping On CVS
- Atlanta NAACP President Apologizes For Rebuking Mayor Candidate As Some Members Defend Him
- Tammy Rivera’s Instagram Rant Accusing CVS Employee Of Racial Profiling Backfires