Charges stemming from a battery at a nightclub in Tampa have been dropped against Chris Brown. The 2017 case was dropped due to a lack of evidence and creditably from the photographer who said Brown punched him in the mouth.
You may remember, back in 2017 Brown being arrested after a photographer, hired by the club, said Brown punched him in the face after Brown asked him to stop taking pictures.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Hip Hop Spot: Fat Joe and DJ Khaled Launch Joint OnlyFans Account [WATCH]
- Bakari Sellers Explains Why Money Paved The Way For Kodak & Lil Wayne’s Pardon From Donald Trump [WATCH]
- ‘The Hill We Climb’: Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem Has Captivated America. Read It Here