Charges stemming from a battery at a nightclub in Tampa have been dropped against Chris Brown. The 2017 case was dropped due to a lack of evidence and creditably from the photographer who said Brown punched him in the mouth.
You may remember, back in 2017 Brown being arrested after a photographer, hired by the club, said Brown punched him in the face after Brown asked him to stop taking pictures.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
- Melania Trump Can’t Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Favorability Leaving White House, Poll Shows
- United We Serve: Watch America Honor MLK With National Day Of Service For Joe Biden And Kamala Harris’ Inauguration
- Remembering Dr. King The Alpha Man