Chase Bank is forgiving credit card debts… well if you live in Canada that is (insert side-eye). As if free healthcare wasn’t enough to pack your bags and move to our northern neighbor, Chase Bank has made Canada, even more, tempting by forgiving all credit card debt for its Canadian cardholders.
Chase Bank, which based in New York City has made the decision to “exit the Canadian credit card market”, says Chase spokeswoman Maria Martinez. In a public statement, Martinez states: “A further business decision was made earlier this year to forgive all outstanding balances in order to complete the exit”.
Sheesh, talk about cutting your losses.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration