The Trump Administration is proposing a new plan that would make it easier for people with higher income to have access to food stamp benefits, and harder for folks with low income to get them.
According to The Times of Northwest Indiana, “For too long, this loophole has been used to effectively bypass important eligibility guidelines,” says Agriculture Secretary Sonny Purdue. “That is why we are changing the rules, preventing abuse of a critical safety net system, so those who need food assistance the most are the ones who receive it.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Graduation Party with Don Toliver!
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Kendrick Lamar & Baby Keem Have A Time In “The Hillbillies” Visuals
- Megan Thee Stallion Is Currently Focused On Healing: “Expect New Music When I’m In A Better Place”
- Halle Bailey On ‘The Little Mermaid’ Casting Controversy: “We Deserve To See Ourselves.”
- What Happened To Black Soldiers After The Civil War?
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Buy Black RVA
Images Of Black Love For Your Timeline [Holiday Edition]
804 Sessions Presents: JusticeR
Earn Your Leisure Talks 2023 Invest Fest Line Up and More!
Latto Brought That BIG Energy To VA At Something In The Water [WATCH]
Nick Cannon Gets ANOTHER Wild ‘N Out Girl Pregnant; Meet Bre Tiesi [Photos]
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson