The Trump Administration is proposing a new plan that would make it easier for people with higher income to have access to food stamp benefits, and harder for folks with low income to get them.
According to The Times of Northwest Indiana, “For too long, this loophole has been used to effectively bypass important eligibility guidelines,” says Agriculture Secretary Sonny Purdue. “That is why we are changing the rules, preventing abuse of a critical safety net system, so those who need food assistance the most are the ones who receive it.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Cheryl Hickmon The Beloved President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members