Meek Mill is no longer a felon!!
He has been granted a new trial and conviction. The unanimous three-judge opinion granted Meek a new trial because of new evidence of alleged police corruption in the case.
The Pennsylvania Superior Court also overturned the trial judge’s parole violation findings that sent the entertainer back to prison for five months back in 2017.
CONGRATS MEEK !!!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Bojangles Give Away
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced