Meek Mill is no longer a felon!!
He has been granted a new trial and conviction. The unanimous three-judge opinion granted Meek a new trial because of new evidence of alleged police corruption in the case.
The Pennsylvania Superior Court also overturned the trial judge’s parole violation findings that sent the entertainer back to prison for five months back in 2017.
CONGRATS MEEK !!!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Graduation Party with Don Toliver!
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- What Happened To Black Soldiers After The Civil War?
- Moneybagg Yo – Ocean Spray (Official Video)
- Lil Durk’s Collaboration With Alicia Keys Is Fire!
- Dodged That Bullet! Claudia Jordan Glad She Didn’t Date Brian McKnight
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Buy Black RVA
Latto Brought That BIG Energy To VA At Something In The Water [WATCH]
Earn Your Leisure Talks 2023 Invest Fest Line Up and More!
Images Of Black Love For Your Timeline [Holiday Edition]
Nick Cannon Gets ANOTHER Wild ‘N Out Girl Pregnant; Meet Bre Tiesi [Photos]
804 Sessions Presents: JusticeR
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson