Meek Mill is no longer a felon!!
He has been granted a new trial and conviction. The unanimous three-judge opinion granted Meek a new trial because of new evidence of alleged police corruption in the case.
The Pennsylvania Superior Court also overturned the trial judge’s parole violation findings that sent the entertainer back to prison for five months back in 2017.
CONGRATS MEEK !!!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- The Lo Down: Eve Prepares For Parenthood At 42, Donald Trumps Alleged Golden Showers & More
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin