If you watch reality TV, then I’m sure you’ve seen the million non-descript promos for rap legend Lil Kim’s new show Girls Cruise.
The show features an eclectic ensemble including R&B singer Mya, Chili of TLC, social media stars B.Simone and Pretty Vee, and two of Kim’s best friends, one of which is Marc Jacob’s boyfriend.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Girls Cruise premiered Monday night on VH1, and from the looks of social media, not many were planning on watching. Now, I’m an equal opportunity viewer when it comes to reality TV, so I decided to give the Queen B’s new show a chance.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised! At some moments I found myself literally laughing out loud, the show was exactly what a dream girls trip should start. In watching the show I could see my own friends, and how our several personalities mash-up and make unforgettable memories.
A highlight of the first episode is when Kim attempts to water jet pack in Barbados in a pair of 3-inch expensive designer boots, then goes face-first into the water as the jetpack malfunctions into the ocean. You have to see it yourself! Hit the video above to watch the clip.
Girls trip airs Mondays on VH1 at 9pm.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Study Shows Virginia Drivers Rank Among Best In The U.S.
- Who’s Cappin?! Serena Williams’ New Look Has Social Media Confused
- Drake May Add A Gift To Your Next Uber Eats Delivery
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 14: “Mom Love”