An investigation is complete into a Virginia Commonwealth University student’s allegations that former Virginia governor L. Douglas Wilder kissed her without consent.
The Washington Post is reporting an outside attorney conducted an investigation after the formal complaint against 88-year Wilder was filed with the university last December. The probe concluded he was responsible for the act.
The student says Wilder also offered up his house as a place where she could live. Her mother wants him to resign from his post as a distinguished professor at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Make the iPromise For Your Chance To Win An Extreme Prom Makeover!
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Bowling Green Player Sucker Punched by Memphis Loser After Tournament Win
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- Afroman Sued by Ohio Sheriff’s for ‘Humiliation and Embarrassment’
- 4 Things Black Writers Need To Know Before Using ChatGPT
Outside Attorney Says Former Virginia Gov Wilder Kissed VCU Student was originally published on kissrichmond.com
Chris Lighty's Wife To Inherit Entire Estate, 50 Cent Orders Investigation Into Mogul's Death
Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife Of 16 Years BLASTS Steve On Cheating With Other Women...Including Marjorie!
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Former NBA Baller Antoine Walker Claims Evelyn Lozada Left Him After He Went Broke!
Magic Johnson's Son EJ Johnson Reveals That His Sister Elisa Is Dating His Ex
Terrence Howard Finally Speaks Out on Beyonce’s Lap Dance Experience
Lil Wayne Says He Was Raped At 11
Radio One Richmond Resource & Career Fair