Rapper Travis Scott picked up a nice penny, with his recent partnership, with General Mills cereal Reese’s Puffs. The special edition cereal that dropped yesterday, sold out in 30 seconds. The special edition Cactus Jack cereal was sold for $50 on Scott’s website.
If you were not able to score a box of the special edition cereal, no worries, Reese’s Puffs announced on Twitter more boxes will be coming soon.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Bojangles Give Away
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced