A man tried to steal Halle Berry‘s Los Angeles home by using a fake deed — even hiring a locksmith to get inside, according to a report.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ronald Eugene Griffin, 59, was reportedly first seen trespassing on Berry’s property in January, according to law enforcement. He appeared again in March with a locksmith and actually had one of the locks changed!
When cops realized his deed was a fake, they arrested him on charges of procuring and offering a false warranty deed and petty theft.
According to the New York Post, police say they didn’t even know it was Berry’s home.
You can check out more details on this story here!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Pittsburgh Bridge Collapses Ahead Of Biden Visit To Discuss Infrastructure Needs
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess