After being turned away from Cosmopolitan Hotel over the weekend, rapper Meek Mill is planning to sue the hotel for discrimination.
According to TMZ, Meek and his lawyer will be filing a lawsuit against the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas and plan to seek “heavy monetary damages” for “humiliating” Meek.
The Cosmopolitan hotel has said that Meek was not let into a party, that the hotel was hosting because the event was at capacity.
Who do you believe?
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- Coors Light Is Sponsoring Litmas with DjSirRj on iPower 92.1 at 2pm Today!
- Lil Uzi Vert Accidentally Stabbed Himself In The Face