It looks like an artist known as “The Voice” is going on tour for one last time.
Representatives for Whitney Houston’s estate have confirmed, seven years after her untimely death, that you can catch a glimpse of the legendary singer on tour via hologram.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Pat Houston, former manager, former sister-in-law, and executer to her estate inked a deal with Primary Wave Music Publishing, a boutique music and marketing company in New York. With this new deal, Primary Wave will acquire 50 percent of the estate of Whitney, as well as the right to license her music for commercials, television shows, a Broadway musical that’s in the works, and upcoming hologram tour.
Many are asking why now, and see this upcoming venture as a money grab on Pat Houston’s behalf. However Pat says this is an effort to resurrect the legacy for Whitney, that was tainted by drug use, erratic behavior, and her tragic death.
Tour Dates have yet to be released.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Curtiss Cook AKA Mayor Perry From ‘The Chi’ Talks Season Finale
- Issa Recap: Twitter’s Most Talked About Moments From The Lox & Dipset Verzuz Battle
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection