Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
R&B singer R. Kelly is receiving some major assistance from a number of fans while he is in jail. Female fans have been calling the county clerks office to figure out how they can help pay off Kelly’s $1 million dollar bond.
Reporter Will Lee tweeted over the weekend that the county clerk had received several calls from fans trying to post his bail.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It is being reported that Kelly hasn’t posted bail yet due to financial issues. If convicted Kelly could face 70 years in prison.
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Chrisette Michele Says Trump’s Inauguration Performance Was “Wrong Thing To Do”
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb