Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
R&B singer R. Kelly is receiving some major assistance from a number of fans while he is in jail. Female fans have been calling the county clerks office to figure out how they can help pay off Kelly’s $1 million dollar bond.
Reporter Will Lee tweeted over the weekend that the county clerk had received several calls from fans trying to post his bail.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It is being reported that Kelly hasn’t posted bail yet due to financial issues. If convicted Kelly could face 70 years in prison.
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Lil Wayne Boo’ed Up With Ex
- Who The Op?: Asian Doll Clears Up King Von and NBA Young Boy Beef Rumors
- Netflix Developing ‘Forty Acres’ Film With Cheo Hodari Coker, Jay-Z Producing
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Debut Album ‘Good News’ Twerks Its Way To The No. 2 Spot On Billboard 200