Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
R&B singer R. Kelly is receiving some major assistance from a number of fans while he is in jail. Female fans have been calling the county clerks office to figure out how they can help pay off Kelly’s $1 million dollar bond.
Reporter Will Lee tweeted over the weekend that the county clerk had received several calls from fans trying to post his bail.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It is being reported that Kelly hasn’t posted bail yet due to financial issues. If convicted Kelly could face 70 years in prison.
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery