Things between Kanye West and Jay-Z have been sour for years, so have things gotten so bad that Kanye is suing Jay?
The simple answer to that question is, no. Kayne is not suing Jay, but he is suing a company that Jay once owned.
“The media reports are wrong”. “Kayne West did not sue Jay-Z. Mr. West sued a company that Jay-Z once owned a piece of, Roc-A-Fella Records,” Kayne’s rep said in a statement.
Jay and West parted ways, as friends, in late 2016 after West called Jay and his wife Beyoncé out during his Saint Pablo tour.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Galentine’s Day Giveaway! Enter The ULTIMATE Gal Pal V-Day Contest Today
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- HOT 100.9 2023 Snake Pit Announcement
- Twitter reacts to Ja Morant, Confrontation Occurred Outside After Game Versus Pacers
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- REPORT: Quavo & Offset In Physical Altercation Following Grammy Tribute to Takeoff