Things between Kanye West and Jay-Z have been sour for years, so have things gotten so bad that Kanye is suing Jay?
The simple answer to that question is, no. Kayne is not suing Jay, but he is suing a company that Jay once owned.
“The media reports are wrong”. “Kayne West did not sue Jay-Z. Mr. West sued a company that Jay-Z once owned a piece of, Roc-A-Fella Records,” Kayne’s rep said in a statement.
Jay and West parted ways, as friends, in late 2016 after West called Jay and his wife Beyoncé out during his Saint Pablo tour.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- The Lo Down: Eve Prepares For Parenthood At 42, Donald Trumps Alleged Golden Showers & More
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin