Jordan Hollywood dropped by the iPower studio to kick it with Cam Cooper.
The FL native, who picked up the nickname “Hollywood” while on the gridiron as a young boy, is no stranger to the industry. For years he’s been creating hits in-front off and behind the mic. Beginning with Myspace then moving to YouTube, Jordan is a bonafide example of how best to leverage social media to further one’s career.
His hustle is undeniable. Despite all his years in the game Jordan has managed to maintain a sense of individuality. “I’ve never been like an industry guy,” he says while explaining why he knew QC would be the best fit for his team.
With his “crazy pen” and work ethic, and a team that has the same hustle, Jordan prefers to keep everything in-house.
See Cam’s full interview with Jordan Hollywood above!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Lori Lightfoot Won’t Step Down As Pressure Builds Around Reform In Wake Of Adam Toledo Shooting
- Mother & Daughter Look Alike Contest
- Republicans Are Raging Mad ‘Confrontational’ Maxine Waters Said Minnesota Protesters ‘Cannot Go Away’
- Diddy Offers Tribute To Black Rob: “You Will Truly Be Missed!”