Things are not looking good for Ty Dolla $ign. The rapper could face up to 15 years in jail after a grand jury indicted him on drug charges. According to TMZ, Ty was hit with felony possession of cocaine, THC and a misdemeanor for weed.
The charges stem from an arrest back in September in Georgia.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- BROVEMBER – Men’s Health Month Virtual Forum
- 17th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Richmond vs. Furman Cancelled Due To COVID Issue w/ Richmond Hoops
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- John Wall Writes Touching Letter To His DMV Family Before Departure
- Who’s Cappin?! Is Donald Trump Really Considering Pardoning His Children?!