Gary With Da Tea is back and giving us all the celebrity gossip! Offset and Jay-Z are allegedly having some beef after Jay-Z heard about a new song titled “You’re My Beyonce.” Offset allegedly made the song about Cardi B and Jay-Z doesn’t like it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Gary mentioned that in the song Offset uses the b-word to describe Beyonce, but in a nice way. There was also a video circulating of Jay-Z and Offset talking and many believe that Jay-Z didn’t look happy. Headkrack thinks that the video is being taken out of context, but we shall see if the song ever comes out.
A couple months ago T.I. was arrested and charged with assault after getting into an argument with the security guard outside of his gated community. The charges of assault have been dropped, but he still faces a misdemeanor. There is no word on when T.I. will have to go to court for those charges, but we hope those get dropped as well.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Girl Talk: Get Active With ‘Black Girls Run’ Richmond
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- H-Town Recalls The Nastiest Thing A Female Fan Has Ever Done [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Celebrity Reaction to Kim Porter’s Death
- Sheck Wes On ‘Mo Bamba’: “It Takes Time For Things To Blow Up” [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Report: Public Housing Is A Complete Disaster Under The Deplorable Ben Carson
- Kim Porter Passes Away At 47
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week