One of the oldest Tattoo Conventions in the world celebrates 26 years in Richmond, VA attracting tattoo artists, fine artists, charity auctions and family fun.
September 28th – 30th, 2018
Jesse Smith of Loose Screw Tattoo (located in Richmond, VA) has teamed up with Kenny Brown co-owner of Jack Brown’s Tattoo Revival (located in Fredericksburg, VA) to revive one of the oldest tattoo conventions in the world. This year marks the 26th annual Richmond Tattoo and Arts Festival taking place September 28th- 30th, 2018. This event will be showcasing over 150 local and internationally known tattoo artists, including 14 celebrity artists from Paramount’s TV series Ink Master and Ink Master Angels, New York Ink and VH1’s Black Ink Crew. (Megan Massacre, Anthony Michaels, Christian Buckingham, Duffy Fortner, James Vaughn, Sketchy Lawyer, Halo, Matti Hixon, Lalo Yunda and Melody Mitchell) Jesse Smith himself was also a contestant on season 2 as well as season 7 of the extremely popular tattoo reality show Ink Master which continues to be distributed internationally.
Today Smith and Anthony Michaels dropped by the iPower studios to discuss the event. See the interview above!
Show Dates: September 28th – 30th, 2018
Friday: 3PM – 2AM
Saturday: Noon – 2AM
Sunday: Noon – 7PM
Taking place at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Richmond – Midlothian 1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Richmond, VA, 23235
For more information or to purchase tickets, Click Here!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Galentine’s Day Giveaway! Enter The ULTIMATE Gal Pal V-Day Contest Today
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy