One of the oldest Tattoo Conventions in the world celebrates 26 years in Richmond, VA attracting tattoo artists, fine artists, charity auctions and family fun.
September 28th – 30th, 2018
Jesse Smith of Loose Screw Tattoo (located in Richmond, VA) has teamed up with Kenny Brown co-owner of Jack Brown’s Tattoo Revival (located in Fredericksburg, VA) to revive one of the oldest tattoo conventions in the world. This year marks the 26th annual Richmond Tattoo and Arts Festival taking place September 28th- 30th, 2018. This event will be showcasing over 150 local and internationally known tattoo artists, including 14 celebrity artists from Paramount’s TV series Ink Master and Ink Master Angels, New York Ink and VH1’s Black Ink Crew. (Megan Massacre, Anthony Michaels, Christian Buckingham, Duffy Fortner, James Vaughn, Sketchy Lawyer, Halo, Matti Hixon, Lalo Yunda and Melody Mitchell) Jesse Smith himself was also a contestant on season 2 as well as season 7 of the extremely popular tattoo reality show Ink Master which continues to be distributed internationally.
Today Smith and Anthony Michaels dropped by the iPower studios to discuss the event. See the interview above!
Show Dates: September 28th – 30th, 2018
Friday: 3PM – 2AM
Saturday: Noon – 2AM
Sunday: Noon – 7PM
Taking place at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Richmond – Midlothian 1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Richmond, VA, 23235
For more information or to purchase tickets, Click Here!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 10 Years Of Marriage
- La La Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Who’s Cappin!? Designer Maxie James Says Michael Costello Called Her The N-Word After Chrissy Teigen Bullying Claim