The wait is finally over, hopefully. Yesterday, Young Money tweeted what appeared to be the cover art for the long-awaited “Tha Carter V” with the caption “Put them 5s up.”
Although nothing has been officially confirmed by Lil Wayne or his camp, a number of sources have said the project will be released next Friday, September 21, 2018.
Are you ready for Tha Carter V?
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Hip Hop Spot: Dr. Dre Opens Up About His Brain Aneurysm, Rick Ross Shares He Saves Money by Cutting His Own Grass
- Who’s Cappin!? D.C. Sports Bar Investigating Video Of Black Woman Being Dragged Down Stairs By Security
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth