The wait is finally over, hopefully. Yesterday, Young Money tweeted what appeared to be the cover art for the long-awaited “Tha Carter V” with the caption “Put them 5s up.”
Although nothing has been officially confirmed by Lil Wayne or his camp, a number of sources have said the project will be released next Friday, September 21, 2018.
Are you ready for Tha Carter V?
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery