Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- The Anti-Housewife’s Guide To Preparing Thanksgiving Dinner
- Family Affair: The Best Movies To Watch With Family This Thanksgiving
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Arrested On Racketeering
- Grub Without The Guilt: 5 Tips For A Full & Happy Thanksgiving
- 11 Days Left! Submit Letters For The Radio One Toy Drive
- Today’s Clo-ism: Fall Down, Get Up, Stand Up To the Winner’s Circle
- 2 Thanksgiving Treats That Will Save Your Summer Figure
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Kandi Learns That Porsha’s New Man Might Be Running Game
- The Bruno Mars and Gucci Mane Vegas Flyaway Sweepstakes
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah MujhidSource: 1 of 12
2. Linda AsongSource: 2 of 12
3. Sheena AllenSource: 3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson HornsteinSource: 4 of 12
5. Rachel WalkerSource: 5 of 12
6. Tiffani BellSource: 6 of 12
7. Anne AmuzuSource: 7 of 12
8. Kamala HarrisSource: 8 of 12
9. Valeisha JonesSource: 9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’Source: 10 of 12
11. Kaya ThomasSource: 11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of MyvannaSource: 12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com