Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- Vitamin Of The Day: Never Beg For Support
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]
- Best And Worst Cities For Singles
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- This Twitter Challenge Has Girls Finally Asking Their Crushes Out For Valentine’s Day
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah MujhidSource: 1 of 12
2. Linda AsongSource: 2 of 12
3. Sheena AllenSource: 3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson HornsteinSource: 4 of 12
5. Rachel WalkerSource: 5 of 12
6. Tiffani BellSource: 6 of 12
7. Anne AmuzuSource: 7 of 12
8. Kamala HarrisSource: 8 of 12
9. Valeisha JonesSource: 9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’Source: 10 of 12
11. Kaya ThomasSource: 11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of MyvannaSource: 12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com