Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- Future’s Bodyguard Knocked Out By Angry Mob
- What Should You Do If You Get Into A Car Accident
- 21 Savage Announces ‘Savage Mode 2’ Is on the Way (Watch)
- Wait What: Young Dro Arrested For Attacking Girlfriend With Banana Pudding
- Nicki Minaj Remixes DaBaby’s Hit Record ‘Suge’
- Voices: Rotimi “Walk With Me”
- Cardi B & Jennifer Lopez Together On The Big Screen
- Do What I Want? Watch What Happens When Security Mistakes Lil Uzi Vert For A Fan At Gunna’s Show
- Beyoncé ‘Brown Skin Girl’ Feat SAINt JHN, WizKid & Blue Ivy Carter (New Music)
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah MujhidSource: 1 of 12
2. Linda AsongSource: 2 of 12
3. Sheena AllenSource: 3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson HornsteinSource: 4 of 12
5. Rachel WalkerSource: 5 of 12
6. Tiffani BellSource: 6 of 12
7. Anne AmuzuSource: 7 of 12
8. Kamala HarrisSource: 8 of 12
9. Valeisha JonesSource: 9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’Source: 10 of 12
11. Kaya ThomasSource: 11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of MyvannaSource: 12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com