Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- Black Music Month Spotlight: Wu-Tang Clan
- Daniella Pineda Was Happy To Be A Nasty Woman For Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
- Gov Northam Orders VA National Guardsmen Back From the Border
- Here’s Why A Black Man Quit Working For A Migrant Child Detention Center
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Here’s How California Is Trying To Stop Excessive Force Killings By Police
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah MujhidSource:Twitter 1 of 12
2. Linda AsongSource:Twitter 2 of 12
3. Sheena AllenSource:Twitter 3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson HornsteinSource:Twitter 4 of 12
5. Rachel WalkerSource:Twitter 5 of 12
6. Tiffani BellSource:Twitter 6 of 12
7. Anne AmuzuSource:Twitter 7 of 12
8. Kamala HarrisSource:Twitter 8 of 12
9. Valeisha JonesSource:Instagram 9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’Source:Instagram 10 of 12
11. Kaya Thomas11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of MyvannaSource:Twitter 12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com