Apple is always in competition with other companies and believes the products they sell are better. Apple Home Pod and Alexa from Amazon were recently put to the test and Alexa is the smarter device. For people that want to spend less and get the smarter machines purchase Alexa.
Apple is putting out a new update after users get mad about their battery life when they did an update. With this new update users will have to turn off or on the limiter on the phone. Has your phone ever been damaged due to updating it?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Is Apple Going To Buy Netflix?
- Drake Files Lawsuit Against Instagram Model
- Dwyane Wade Announces Retirement (Video)
- Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams End Beef
- Keri Hilson’s Epic Response To Relationship Standards Is A Mood
- High School Principal Refuses To Let Homeless Student Play Football For College Recruiters
- Amber Guyger’s 911 Call Reveals The Moments After She Killed Botham Jean In His Home
- Two Georgia Women Arrested After Selling Weed Edibles At Church
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Wale Says He Was Racially Profiled By American Airlines
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
Women In Government, Science & Technology You Need To Know
1. Hadiyah Mujhid1 of 12
2. Linda Asong2 of 12
3. Sheena Allen3 of 12
4. Ashley Nelson Hornstein4 of 12
5. Rachel Walker5 of 12
6. Tiffani Bell6 of 12
7. Anne Amuzu7 of 12
8. Kamala Harris8 of 12
9. Valeisha Jones9 of 12
10. Maci Peterson – Co Founder of ‘On Second Thought’10 of 12
11. Kaya Thomas11 of 12
12. Candy V. Mitchell, co-creator of Myvanna12 of 12
Techie Tuesday: Which Smart Device Should You Buy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com