We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- I’m Not Wit It: Tamar Braxton Will Not Promote New Season Of ‘Braxton Family Values’ Because Of Vince
- JAY-Z And Beyonce Spotted In Jamaica Working On New Video
- Winter Storm on the Second Day of the Spring Season
- Toys R Us Hopes To Start Liquidation Sale on Thursday
- Austin Bombing Suspect Dead: Here’s Everything We Know
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- IT’S HERE: The Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Will Have You Shedding Hella Thug Tears
- People Can’t Get Over This Dog That Looks Like Ivanka Trump
- If You Think Wypipo Can’t Sing Gospel Runs, You Might Want To Peep These Videos
- Cardi B Speaks On Why Video Vixens’ Stories Of Sexual Harassment Aren’t Taken Seriously