We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- Black Music Month Spotlight: Wu-Tang Clan
- Daniella Pineda Was Happy To Be A Nasty Woman For Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
- Gov Northam Orders VA National Guardsmen Back From the Border
- Here’s Why A Black Man Quit Working For A Migrant Child Detention Center
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Here’s How California Is Trying To Stop Excessive Force Killings By Police
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
Why Kimora Lee Simmons Had To Leave A L.A. Movie Theater [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com