We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- Lil Wayne Officially Announces Tha Carter V Release Date
- Hold It Fancy! Funniest Reactions To Garcelle Beauvais’ Steamy Will Smith Birthday Wish
- R&B/Pop Artist Johnny Trolls Viral Dance Challenges With New “SUPR ME” Visual
- Vitamin Of The Day : It’s Not Where You Start, But How You Finish
- Judge Rules Bill Cosby ‘Sexually Violent Predator,’ Sentenced To 3-10 Years
- Disgraced Bill Cosby Sentenced to 3 to 10 years in State Prison
- Cop Fired For Racism Raises Questions About Implicit Bias Training
- President Of The Dallas Police Association Slams Chief Renee Hall For Firing Amber Guyger
- Say What? Toronto Businessman To Open Robot Sex Brothel In Houston
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
Why Kimora Lee Simmons Had To Leave A L.A. Movie Theater [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com