Jay-Z and Beyoncè fans get ready because the couple is going on tour. It will start overseas then come back state side. Lil Wayne filed a lawsuit against Birdman, but the two were seen this weekend together hugging.
Birdman owes Lil Wayne close to $51 million, but the two are like family so maybe he’s not worried about it and rather have his friend back. Fans everywhere are mourning the loss of rapper, Craig Mack. He died of heart failure and it’s a sad day for hip-hop fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Lil Wayne Officially Announces Tha Carter V Release Date
- Hold It Fancy! Funniest Reactions To Garcelle Beauvais’ Steamy Will Smith Birthday Wish
- R&B/Pop Artist Johnny Trolls Viral Dance Challenges With New “SUPR ME” Visual
- Vitamin Of The Day : It’s Not Where You Start, But How You Finish
- Judge Rules Bill Cosby ‘Sexually Violent Predator,’ Sentenced To 3-10 Years
- Disgraced Bill Cosby Sentenced to 3 to 10 years in State Prison
- Cop Fired For Racism Raises Questions About Implicit Bias Training
- President Of The Dallas Police Association Slams Chief Renee Hall For Firing Amber Guyger
- Say What? Toronto Businessman To Open Robot Sex Brothel In Houston
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!