Jay-Z and Beyoncè fans get ready because the couple is going on tour. It will start overseas then come back state side. Lil Wayne filed a lawsuit against Birdman, but the two were seen this weekend together hugging.
Birdman owes Lil Wayne close to $51 million, but the two are like family so maybe he’s not worried about it and rather have his friend back. Fans everywhere are mourning the loss of rapper, Craig Mack. He died of heart failure and it’s a sad day for hip-hop fans.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Black Music Month Spotlight: Wu-Tang Clan
- Daniella Pineda Was Happy To Be A Nasty Woman For Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
- Gov Northam Orders VA National Guardsmen Back From the Border
- Here’s Why A Black Man Quit Working For A Migrant Child Detention Center
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Here’s How California Is Trying To Stop Excessive Force Killings By Police
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season