Jekalyn Carr was hanging with Rickey Smiley in the morning show studio! She revealed that she has just released her first book, “You Will Win,” which is geared to people who are learning how to win. “Very few of us know how to live the life of a winner,” she says, explaining how the book aims to teach us.
Jekalyn also talks about why it’s crucial for us to persist and be consistent in your pursuit of your dreams. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from the Praise Break on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Beard Or No Beard: Do You Prefer These Famous Men With Or Without A Beard?
- Barbershop Talk: Holidays Stressful For Those With Addiction
- I Am Community Report: RPS Tax Increase, Girl Grazed By Gunfire
- Today’s Clo-ism: Expect A Few Delays En Route To Success
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B “I Want To Protect My Baby’s Identity Until I’m ready”
- Leah’s Lemonade: Ella Mai Opens Up About “Trip” Remix Controversy
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
Jekalyn Carr On What It Means To “Live The Life Of A Winner” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com