Jekalyn Carr was hanging with Rickey Smiley in the morning show studio! She revealed that she has just released her first book, “You Will Win,” which is geared to people who are learning how to win. “Very few of us know how to live the life of a winner,” she says, explaining how the book aims to teach us.
Jekalyn also talks about why it’s crucial for us to persist and be consistent in your pursuit of your dreams. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from the Praise Break on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lil Yachty Says He Doesn’t Like Big Artist( Video)
- Kim Kardashian Sick Of Kanye West ‘Get Out’ Memes( Video)
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Stork News! Cardi B Is Reportedly 6 Months Pregnant, Due In July
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- Thoughts? Model Says Jogging Naked In The Snow Will Keep You Looking Young
- A Wild Dre Appears: Dr. Dre Makes A Surprise Appearance At Anderson .Paak’s Show In London
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring