After bumping Drake‘s song, “Fake Love,” Rickey Smiley felt touched by the song’s realness. He encouraged people to keep moving toward their dreams regardless of who might be smiling in their face, but aren’t being genuine.
Juicy explained that she had just gone through the same thing with her “Little Women: Atlanta” cast. She revealed that the Twins spilled some beans to Juicy’s own mother before Juicy was ready to tell them. Then, Rickey Smiley explained why he feels some type of way about how Juicy keeps the Little Women away from the show. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- Top Hip Hop Songs Of 2018 (So Far)
- Dallas Rapper Yella Beezy Shot
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Her ‘Breakfast Club’ Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?
- This Soulful Cover Of “Lovers & Friends” Will Make You Want To Hear More Usher
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble
Juicy & Rickey Smiley Share Moment Of Realness Sparked By Drake’s “Fake Love” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com