Chloe x Halle have had a stellar run so far, working there way up from YouTube covers, to getting signed by Beyonce, to being a part of the “Grown-ish” cast and penning the theme song. They talk about how much they’ve enjoyed the playing their alter egos, and how the TV opportunity has intertwined with their music career.
Halle, at 17 years old, and Chloe at 19, discuss telling their story through music at a period of rapid growth in their lives. They also talk about what a joy it is to see their fans evolve with them, and to see all the different ages in their fan base. They talk about using their writing as therapy, and the transition from doing covers to making original music. They also reveal who are their inspirations, and how they have all mixed together to create their sound. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip brought to you by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Record High Mega Millions Hits $1.6 Billion After No Winner Friday Night
- The #LipGlossChallenge Is Literally Poppin’ & Putting People’s Raw Talent On Display
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]
Chloe X Halle On How Their Music Tastes Combine In Their Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com