Trick Daddy chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about his upcoming “Unsung” episode on TVOne. Trick Daddy says he hasn’t seen the episode yet because he wanted to watch along with the people. He comments on the interesting array of people they interviewed, including lawyers and police. Trick talks about the mistakes rappers are making today, like making music with no story, or encouraging drug use.
He also talks about his plan to tour schools giving talks with his friend who was just released in prison after 28 years. He also talks about holding parents accountable for kids behavior, expressing his disgust at parents who get on the news and feign ignorance after the child has done something horrific. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- I’m Not Wit It: Tamar Braxton Will Not Promote New Season Of ‘Braxton Family Values’ Because Of Vince
- JAY-Z And Beyonce Spotted In Jamaica Working On New Video
- Winter Storm on the Second Day of the Spring Season
- Toys R Us Hopes To Start Liquidation Sale on Thursday
- Austin Bombing Suspect Dead: Here’s Everything We Know
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- IT’S HERE: The Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Will Have You Shedding Hella Thug Tears
- People Can’t Get Over This Dog That Looks Like Ivanka Trump
- If You Think Wypipo Can’t Sing Gospel Runs, You Might Want To Peep These Videos
- Cardi B Speaks On Why Video Vixens’ Stories Of Sexual Harassment Aren’t Taken Seriously