Charles Jenkins came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He talks about repping his native Chicago, where his church is. He also talks about doing the Radiothon for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, which is happening nationally.
Charles also talks about the beauty of donating to St. Judes, and Beyonce Alowishus shares the incredible experience she had went she visited St. Judes herself. She recalls the way they help comfort parents dealing with the unbelievable stress of having a child with a devastating illness. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Him Too? Bobby V. Under Investigation For Rape In Georgia
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Pastor Bill Winston Talks About His Innovation Boot Camp [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married
- Lena Waithe Talks Ready Player One & Making The Chi Blacker and More Authentic
- Woman Gets No Jail Time After She Recklessly Lied About Three Black Men Raping Her