Charles Jenkins came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He talks about repping his native Chicago, where his church is. He also talks about doing the Radiothon for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, which is happening nationally.
Charles also talks about the beauty of donating to St. Judes, and Beyonce Alowishus shares the incredible experience she had went she visited St. Judes herself. She recalls the way they help comfort parents dealing with the unbelievable stress of having a child with a devastating illness. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Say WHAT?! All The Things R. Kelly Confessed To On His 19-Minute “I Admit, I Did It” Track
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Jimenez Cartel Answers To A Higher Power Than The Feds
- Bag Secured: Saquon Barkley Signs Monster Rookie Deal With NY Giants
- Future Is For The Kids: This Baby Gets Turnt As Soon As She Sees Him
- Rihanna Is Blonde Again And We Are Not Worthy
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Harlem Hands: Dave East Got Into A Fight At A Yacht Party And Cracked Some Guys Face Open
- Cardi B’s Husband Offset Arrested In Georgia On Marijuana And Gun Possession Charges
- Watch: When Dad Does Your Hair Vs. When Mom Does It
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better