Charles Jenkins came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He talks about repping his native Chicago, where his church is. He also talks about doing the Radiothon for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, which is happening nationally.
Charles also talks about the beauty of donating to St. Judes, and Beyonce Alowishus shares the incredible experience she had went she visited St. Judes herself. She recalls the way they help comfort parents dealing with the unbelievable stress of having a child with a devastating illness. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Why Marlon Wayans Says ‘Loqueesha’ Is Not Like ‘White Chicks’
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Name Of Their New Baby
- Racist Promposals Won’t Go Away & Big Names Speak Out On Anti-Abortion Laws: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Who Else Owes 50 Cent Money?
- 804 Sessions Tiara & Andrew Perform “Music Is Love” Live
- Dj Khaled ‘Father Of Asahd’ Album Review
- Cardi B & Drake Lead The BET Awards Nominations
- #SelfLove: Pornhub Released Some Handy Masturbation Stats That’ll Have You Questioning People’s Kinks
- Our Forever First Lady Michelle Obama Will Headline ESSENCE Festival This Year
- Fashion Brand Oh Polly Is Facing A Ton Of Criticism For Their Separate “Inclusive” Instagram Page