Donald Trump shocked much of the nation when, during a brainstorming session with bipartisan members of Congress- which was nationally televised -he broke from the Republican rule book on gun control.
He pushed for greater background checks, a more comprehensive bill on the whole issue, and insinuated he’d rather take people’s guns first, and worry about legislation later. But will he remain consistent on all that? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- We Are Here For It: Migos Drop ‘Walk It, Talk It” Video
- Five Artists Who Were Also Inspired By 70’s “Soul Train”
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: Kandi Explains To Kim Why Nene Thinks She’s Racist
- Before Her #LHHATL Debut, Get Familiar With Jamaican Artist, Spice!
- Offset Has Been Perfecting His Pop & Lock For A While Now
- Kingston Singer Yanah’s Voice Is All You Need Today!
- Drake Puts 16 On N.E.R.D. & Rihanna’s “Lemon”
- Migos & Drake Hit The Soul Train Line For “Walk It Like I Talk It” Video
- Blessings To The Good Soul Who Decides To Hack My Student Loan Account & Pay Off All My Debt
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries