Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talked about being from the iconic city of Memphis, and the upcoming hip-hop artists from there that don’t get enough credit. He talks about who influenced him as he became an artist; citing Boosie as the first artist to make him cry. He also reveals that he wrote his first song song to a classic Destiny’s Child track.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jeezy Announces He’s Retiring On Twitter
- North Carolina Mother Arrested After Posting Facebook Video Of 1-Year-Old Daughter Smoking Marijuana
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Him Too? Bobby V. Under Investigation For Rape In Georgia
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Pastor Bill Winston Talks About His Innovation Boot Camp [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married