Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talked about being from the iconic city of Memphis, and the upcoming hip-hop artists from there that don’t get enough credit. He talks about who influenced him as he became an artist; citing Boosie as the first artist to make him cry. He also reveals that he wrote his first song song to a classic Destiny’s Child track.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Khloé Kardashian Checks Out & Obama Has Interesting Words On Masculinity: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Absolutely No One Is Safe: The Pettiest Tweets From Black History Month So Far
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- Some Type Of Way: If Your Mate Is Dating Other People
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- The Rewind: These Millennial Film & TV Stars Are Sure To Make Black History
- R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
Blac Youngsta Reveals The First Artist Whose Music Made Him Cry [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com