Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talked about being from the iconic city of Memphis, and the upcoming hip-hop artists from there that don’t get enough credit. He talks about who influenced him as he became an artist; citing Boosie as the first artist to make him cry. He also reveals that he wrote his first song song to a classic Destiny’s Child track.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GIRL BYE: Roseanne Says She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White ( Video)
- Rihanna Has Over 500 Songs Ready For Next Album
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
Blac Youngsta Reveals The First Artist Whose Music Made Him Cry [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com