Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talked about being from the iconic city of Memphis, and the upcoming hip-hop artists from there that don’t get enough credit. He talks about who influenced him as he became an artist; citing Boosie as the first artist to make him cry. He also reveals that he wrote his first song song to a classic Destiny’s Child track.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Beard Or No Beard: Do You Prefer These Famous Men With Or Without A Beard?
- Barbershop Talk: Holidays Stressful For Those With Addiction
- I Am Community Report: RPS Tax Increase, Girl Grazed By Gunfire
- Today’s Clo-ism: Expect A Few Delays En Route To Success
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B “I Want To Protect My Baby’s Identity Until I’m ready”
- Leah’s Lemonade: Ella Mai Opens Up About “Trip” Remix Controversy
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
Blac Youngsta Reveals The First Artist Whose Music Made Him Cry [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com